Friday, October 5, 2007

I love Fridays!

I got some scrapping done, last night and today. Played some more with my Fancy Pants Transparencies, and completed my OLW layout.


So here they are . . .


Gone is the word we had to use for OLW. I thought this would be a very difficult word to use, but once I started thinking, tons of ideas started flowing threw. I thought about doing a tribute lo to either G.G. or Jason. Then as I looked threw some baby pictures I thought Gone are the days of changing diapers. But I have really been wanting to scrap Dan and I more. So this is what I came up with, and I really love how it turned out.




I used Narratives by Karen Russell, and Junkitz paper.
a Fancy Pants rub-on, and Sakira (white), Zig (black) pens, and 2 of my blue Sharpies.
Don't you love how the flourishes from the Narratives pp make such a cute frame.
and


heart. I had a lot of fun cutting out all the flourishes and coloring them.


I wasn't sure about the rub-on, but I really like the look of it.

Here is the journaling: Eleven years have Gone by and I still love you more and more everyday.


Here is the FP transparency layout. I love the look of the transparencies they are so pretty but I don't think I'm a transparency type of girl. I like the finished product, I just don't like working with the them, and I have a ton of them. I really have to stop buying things because they are pretty. Who am I kidding that will never happen besides, if I stopped buying pretty things I would never be able to have a give away (hint hint . . . check back next week *wink*).



O.K so here is the layout.


The picture of the layout was taken in the forbidden zone, Alyssa's bedroom. On her art easel.


I used MME, AC, and Prima pps (all scraps, the mountain is shrinking)


A Bo Bunny flower , the blue flower is unknown.

Ribbon is offray.

No that is not a stunt double, that is actually my pre-teen Alyssa and she is really smiling. Can you believe it

Update on Grandpa Bailey: It looks like he will be going home Monday. So that is good news. I talked to Grandma B and she isn't impressed with nurses on 3. He was falling out of his chair and they wouldn't answer the Nurse call button. Hello! Did they thing Grandma (who just had Chemo) could lift him! I work at the stupid hospital but I really don't like it at all. In fact I wouldn't recommend my hospital to anyone. How sad is that?! If you could please say a little prayer for them I would appreciate it.

I haven't heard from Cheryl to know how her dad and uncle are, but I know she would appreciate it if you could also say a prayer for them.

Thanks a bunch.

Have a great weekend.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice LO for 'gone' Angie ! and looove the one with Alyssa !!

Unknown said...

Wonderful layouts :)