Friday, August 17, 2007

Not so great news.

I usually love fridays, Dh and I both have fridays off, and that means family time. Well today hasn't been such a great day. Last night I learned that I may be facing a layoff in a few months. I decided not to tell dh, no reason to have him worry. But when he got home this a.m. he told me that he may be laidoff soon. When it rains it pours. We have decided not to think about it, worrying about the future won't change it. We just have to be smart with our money, and pray for the best. I have been very unhappy with my job, and was thinking about going to other hospitals that are with in a reasonable distance from my home to see if they have any positions open.


BTW I am going to be working on my blog this weekend. So check back on Monday, and maybe it won't be so bare.

Have a great weekend :)

No comments: