Friday, August 31, 2007

Some great finds.

O.k. so my plan for today was to wake up whenever. Clean the house then go to the lss. Well last night at work Traci called from the NB football game and Jeremy had broken his hand. To make a long story short. Traci was in the ER with her son all night and no one would come in this morning and work for here, so I went in. Yep, I got up at 4:45a.m. and was there at 5:55.
Thankfully Traci did come in at 11:00 and I was out of there. I decided since I was already in Lapeer I would go to Joann's. Picked up some scrappy stuff, then decided to go to this other store, because I'm looking for some cute Halloween stamps for the Halloween Card Swap I'm in at Rocky Mountain Hobbies. So I go to The Beaded Stamper. Holy Cow! There is some amazing stuff there. It is mostly altered items and cards, but my jaw hit the ground when I walked in there. Seriously if you are ever in Lapeer Michigan you have to go there.
Then I decided that I needed more Prima flowers (you can never have enough flowers). So I
decided to go to Crystals the lss in Lapeer, and pick some up. Well I park right in front of the
store and the name has changed to Shoebox Memories Scrapbooking Store. I stepped in and
my jaw hits the floor, the store has tons more stuff and is so much better organized. The owner Dayna was super nice and get this, she holds classes during the day. So 2nd shifters like me can go! I am so excited.
I don't want to talk about how much I spent today. Lets just say that when I got home and unloaded all my bags I laid everything out on the floor and just rolled in it. LOL
I would love to sit and type the rest of the day away but, if I don't get the house clean while Dan and the girls are at the cabin, I'll never get it clean.

No comments: