Thursday, September 13, 2007

I've hit some bumps in the road.

I have hit some bumps in the road of life, some major and some minor.
I need to spend more time with my family and friends, and less time on MBs.
You will still be able to find me at Rocky Mountain Hobbies (where I will be the Guest designer in November) and Creative Scrap Shack were the scrappers with the best sense of humor hang out, if you ever need a smile go there. These are my 2 most favorite MBs if you haven't, you should check them out. The ladies at both places are awesome.

I have been commissioned by a very important person to do a very important job.
Brianna has a pet Caterpillar, and she has asked if we can take pictures of her Caterpillar (she has just started making her cocoon) and document the change the Caterpillar makes. So we will be working on this together turning it into a book.

I am also working on layouts for the CSS challenges this month.

And I am working on a layout for an awesome contest going on at RMH.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Congrats on the GDT spot!