Monday, October 15, 2007

Update on my computer problems

Well our computer is still out. It should be fixed by the end of this week (keep your fingers crossed for me) We are also switching to wireless, that should only take a day to get set up.
We will have a new email addy so if you are trying to get a hold of us by email be patient we will have a new account set up soon.
Alyssa's soccer team is only 3 games away from the playoffs and as of now her team has only lost 2 games and is doing great. So that is going to keep me pretty busy for the next few weekends.
Go Orange Crush!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget about my giveaway just leave me a comment and you will go into the drawing!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can so relate to the computer problems, girl! Hope you're wired soon -