Saturday, December 8, 2007

Bleak

I saw this on Karen Russell's blog a few days ago. It pretty much explains how I have been feeling.



This was post at the Shack http://www.yourgeekfriend.com/GrinchName/GrinchName.php

Click on it and you can get your Grinch name. Mine is Bleakgrinch Rascalnoggin, and that also fits this week. Bleak, that is a word that I would never use to describe anything, but that is a perfect description of how I am feeling. I'm sure next week I'll be on top of the world, I hate being on this emotional roller coater.

Today we are suppose to go get our Christmas tree, so that will probably cheer me up. Also I have 4 free movie passes from work (yay me I'm a good employee) so maybe we will go catch a movie later.

Also please say a prayer for Dan's step-father he is in the hospital.

No comments: