Monday, April 21, 2008

Holy Shmoly!

Lots to blog about today.

First I'd like to ask that if you are a person that prays say a little prayer for my Grandpa S. He is in the hospital with conjestive heart failure. I went and visited him last night and he was smiling and being his happy self. I love him so much and feel so bad, between work and everything the girls are involved in I havent visited my grandparents in FAR to long. They are just great people and I am so blessed to have them.

Speaking of Grandparents here is my layout for Scrapjacked.

Surprise

I could not get a good picture this morning, grrrrr! It really looks better IRL.

Journaling: Strip at top: Laughter is the best form of medicine.

Under title: Grandma B's surprise party 08.

======================================================

Checked my email last night, and I got an email from Scrapstreet! I will have a

layout in the June issue. I'm totally excited, this will be my 4th publication.

=====================================================

Dan took the girls to a pitching clinic Saturday. The coach from Port Sanillac, said

he was really impressed with Alyssa's pitching. She has been practicing every free

minute, trust me, I have the bruises to prove it. I need to work on improving my

catching ability, LOL.

======================================================

Tabby has created a blog for Creative Scrap Land and has a pretty cool photo challenge

that will take place in May, check it out.

I have put together a flickr group for all of us at Creative Scrap Land too, don't forget to

check that out as well.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!

2 comments:

Tam, I am said...

WoooooHooooo!! Congrats on ScrapStreet! I am so excited for you!!!

I am praying for your grandpa!! I hope that everything is okay.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.