Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Three down, lots to go.

I have finished 3 layouts for challenge blogs and here they are...

Color Combos Galore

The challenge is to use Coral pink, wheat, orange, and orange red as a color combo on a layout.

I like how this one turned out, I just wish I could have gotten a better picture.






Dreamgirls


The challenge was to use a the name of a reality t.v. show. (I chose Crowned)


The layout also had to have stamping (butterfly, I stamped it on white CS then cut it out) and felt (flower).



I love how this turned out, I love the picture of Brianna just chillin on the couch playing her DS,


wearing a crown.





Pencil lines


For those of you who may not know, Pencil lines is a sketch challenge.




Thanks for taking a look :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lillsisslill said...

Love the LO's!!! The picture in "Dreamgirls" is really cute! Love how you used the colours!!!
Thanks for playing:)

Lillyrose
Colour Combos Galore

JulesinParadise said...

As always, lovely and creative layouts!

Unknown said...

lovely layout! Thanks for sharing!

Janet/CCG

Unknown said...

Great layouts, Angie - love them all!