Monday, April 28, 2008

Wear Red on Fridays.

Gina has a wonderful post on her blog that says it all. Here is a link. When I first read the post I was so touched and I will now be wearing RED every Friday. I would also like to share what I found on Angela Spanglers blog HERE.

It's not whether you support the war or not, it about our soldiers.

The other day I saw a bumper sticker I liked "If you can't stand behind our soldiers feel free to stand in front of them"


Okay, back to happy scrappy stuff tomorrow.

2 comments:

Robin aka Wolfhuntress2002 said...

My nephew is in the Army and currently serving our Country in Iraq right now. At Christmas he received the Medal of Valor for saving the life of a man during a suicide bomb attach that claimed the life of one of his buddies! I think this is AWESOME!

Robin aka Wolfhuntress2002 said...

This is awesome! Lets wear RED!!!!!!!!!!1