Friday, May 2, 2008

Yaay it's May

May is a happening month. We have a few Birthdays in May, Softball games, Alyssa's Concert, Cook outs, the last day of school is May 30Th for Dd's. And of course NSD is tomorrow!

I love NSD! So many fun challenges and lots of awesome scrapbooky things going on and chances to win RAK's.

Speaking of winning Raks check out Jules blog. I can't believe I won!
Okay back to NSD I have to work all day and I have a huge project to finish, when I said "but it's National Scrapbook Day," my boss laughed at me. But I will make time to check in at Creative Scrap Land for the NSD chat, and possibly make time to check out the fun NSD challenges at Dream Girls. For Telecommunications week, my boss got me a huge bag, so she must expect me to sneak scrapbooking supplies in to work once in a while, so as not to disappoint her I think I better just take a few scrapbooking supplies to work.

Alos in May, CSL has a fun May photo challenge going on, here are my first photos.
May 1st: Round
Here is my original photo


Here is a couple versions of it after I messed around with it on photobucket.
Love the one below. May 2: Square
Here is my original photo:


Here is the one I posted on CSL. I blurred the edges on photobucket, I think it makes the square stand out more.

And more fun with photobucket, I love all the new editing choices.

============================================================

A few of you know that the past few weeks have been really rough. My Grandpa was in the hospital 3 times in 2 weeks. The first time with congestive heart failure, then with internal bleeding less that 24 hours after being released the first time. Then a few days ago with kidney failure. Thank you for your prayers and well wishes he is home now and doing better.

I really leaned on some of my scrapbooking friends and they were so wonderful. Scrapbookers are wonderful people and CSL scrappers are the best. IMHO.

Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful National Scrapbook Day. If your not a scrapper, well then today is the day to start.

2 comments:

Chris said...

omg I love love love those wheel photos!!!!!

Unknown said...

Great post, Angie - I hope you're doing better - I know things have been rough for you.

Love how you manipulated the photographs!! Isn't PS the bomb???