Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's Thursday

It's Thursday and my life is about to get crazy. Well, crazier than usual anyway. I'll tell you all about it, but first...








A HUGE CONGRATS


goes out to my beautiful cousin Renee.


She is getting married Saturday.


You don't know how much I wish I could be there Renee, love ya!




&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&




Friday begins the insanity. I'm taking ACT and hoping that I can test out of some classes. I didn't think I would be as nervous as I am.




While I was looking over the practice math test, last night at work. One of the Dr.'s called to let me know that his pager company had notified him that due to an evacuation in Cedar Rapids Iowa, he may not get some of his pages. So I paged my boss to let her know, and I typed into her pager that due to an execution in Cedar Rapids the pages may not be going out. The fact that I paged her on a paging system I was just told isn't working well didn't even sink in. But when I glanced at the computer screen after sending the page I did realize I had typed in execution instead of evacuation.


&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&




Here is my layout based on the latest Creative Scrappers sketch. Tessa Anne Watte created this sketch. I had a lot of fun working with it.
Sorry about the poor picture, it's so dark and dreary here. I don't remember the last time the sun shined.

If your around this Sunday Creative Scrappers is having a chat with Danielle Flanders.

It begins at 9p.m. est.

No comments: