Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lots of good things :)

Today Lucy from My Sketch World asked me to be a part of her card design team. I am so excited and honored. Lucy's sketches are wonderful to work with. Thanks Lucy!



&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&


The ups brought me my camera today, Cannon digital Rebel xsi. Dh played with it while I was at work and took some incredible pictures, here is just one of them





&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Tonight was the 1 hour sketch challenge at Creative Scrappers! Here is my layout, a few hours late. ( I was playing with my camera). Picture taken with my new camera. (I'm a little excited about the camera, can you tell? lol).

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, girl on becoming part of My Sketch World Card DT!!! Also, I'm thrilled for you over your new camera - I know you'll love it!!