Friday, August 22, 2008

Always be yourself.

That is my advice to everyone. The challenge over at Scrapdragons is to create a layout based on advice. I'm not much of an advice giver, but I do tell my girls to always be themselves.



This layout is based on a Becky Fleck sketch, it is this weeks sketch for Creative Scrappers.



Always


Supplies: Papers: Creative Imaginations


Flowers: Prima


Buttons: Unknown


Ink: Color box


Journaling: Sharpie.



How about a sneak peak. Her is a peek at my DT project for this month, over at My Sketch World. Be sure to check out My Sketch World for inspiring card and layout sketches.



&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&


On a personal note.


This would be a perfect summer if it weren't for all the injury's. We were suppose to go on a canoe trip this weekend, but Dan hurt his elbow, it was the size of a grapefruit. The swelling has gone down, but it is still painful for him, my poor guy. Then last week he was working out in the yard and disturbed a hornets nest, he was lucky to get away with just 2 stings to the neck. So it's probably best that we just stay home for the weekend.


I have just gotten to the point were I'm glad that school is starting. Then I got the news that the first day of school maybe delayed due to the on going construction going on at the schools. Urgh!

Have a great weekend.



5 comments:

twinsand2boys said...

Cute layouts! Im not much of an advise giver either. :)

twinsand2boys said...

Go to my blog, Ive tagged you!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

OMYgoodness that injury sounds OUCH painful! The layout is great.. I love all the colors and that you painted on it!

jakey said...

Beautiful LO, gorgeous colours!
thanks for playing along with scrapdragon! :)

Benga said...

Lovely page! and awesome advice, I couldn't agree more :)

Thanks for playing with us!

- Marix