Sunday, August 10, 2008

I love Sundays.

I have always love Sundays, especially as a kid. We would always go to my Grandparents house and have roast and potatoes for dinner and My dad's brothers and sister where there and all my cousins. It was wonderful. I miss that.



Now Sundays excite me for many different reasons.

1. Dan I and the girls all have a large breakfast together.

2. Sundays are relaxing

3. Creative Scrappers new sketch is up.



We are working with ScrappyDonna's sketch again this week. Everyone is having so much fun creating with this sketch. I love seeing all the different layouts, how different they turn out even though we are using the same sketch. I have created 3 layouts using the sketch. You can see the sketch here. If you haven't alread joined Creative Scrappers, you need to come register. We are having so much fun.

Hope to see you there

No comments: