Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's a beautiful morning!

I am in a very good mood today. The sun is shinning, I slept threw the night without getting up for any pain meds, and the first thing I saw this morning when I went to Creative Scrappers was that my Ash layout was chosen as Layout of the Day.

I love the way this layout turned out. It's based on a sketch by ScrappyDonna at Creative Scrappers. I wanted to keep the layout simple so the focus is on the picture. I love this picture of Dan's cousin Ashley, I took it while on vacation, I guess some good came out of all that rain, I got some good pictures LOL. I love Ashley, she is such a sweetie, and has a great sense of humor, when her and my husbands get together there is always some sort of shenanigans going on. (hmmm a light bulb just went on above my head, be on the look out for a layout about Dan and Ashley).

I am also pretty happy with this layout that I finished up last night Fishing Buddies. For this one I used the Little Yellow Bicycle papers that I won from the Scrapdragons challenge #19. The prima flowers and Queen and co felt fusion where also in the awesome prize pack plus some other goodies I have yet to use.

I am also happy about the pictures I took in my flower garden yesterday morning.


Have a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on LOTD, Angie - I just love this layout and the picture is adorable!!!

Martha said...

I love your new header Angie! It looks awesome! I'm glad you had a good night - sounds like you're on the mend.

Carol A. said...

So glad you had a good night Angie...and CONGRATS on LOTD!