Before I tell you about being tagged, I have to share some exciting news. Today was fast pitch softball try-outs, and Alyssa made the team!!!! She doesn't even know yet, when I got home from work, there was a message on Dan's phone. I can't wait to tell her in the morning.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
I've been tagged by my sweet friend Carol.
THE FIVE TAG
10 years ago I:
1. Just moved to Silverwood.
2. Was 22.
3. Had a 2 month old and a 15 month old.
4. Was a SAHM (miss those days)
5. Weighed 30 lbs less.
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Do some laundry.
2. Put a ham in the slow cooker.
3. Clean the master bathroom
4. Go to work
5. Pack a lunch for Dan
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Peanut butter M&M's
2. Hershey's Kissables
4. Pumpkin Ice Cream
5. Quakes Cheddar Cheese flavor rice cakes
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Build a new house where our house is now.
2. Put a lot aside for the girls education.
3. Pay off all our debts.
4. Help family members that need it.
5. Quit my job.
5 places I have lived:
1. Lapeer Michigan
2. Silverwood Michigan
5 jobs I have had:
1. Substitute Para pro
2. Cashier at walmart.
4. Messenger at our local hospital.
5. Switchboard operator at our local hospital
I am tagging: Chris, Suzanne, Tanya, Angi, and Lucy who is on vacation now but will be back soon.
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.