Monday, October 13, 2008

My weekend post.

Good Monday morning. I am looking at Monday's in a whole new way. Before Monday's meant the end of a weekend. Now I've decided to look at Monday's a the beginning of a new week. A week full of possibilities and opportunities. Sometimes you just have to change your perspective.


My weekend was good, even though I'm happy it is Monday.


I have to give a LOUD SHOUT OUT to Ashlee, who's sweet sixteen party we attended Saturday afternoon.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEE!
Here are a few more pictures from the party.
The kids decorated pumpkins.


These two were inseparable. Rebecca and Aleah, they are the same age, Rebecca is big for her age and Aleah is small. My girls were so excited to see Kevin's girls. Over the summer we were so use to seeing them 2 or 3 times a week. Then they moved and now we see them every few months :( But we made plans to spend Halloween together, woo hoo! This picture cracks me up. I was trying to get a shot of Sidney playing with her balloon, she was being so funny. Here is the picture I got.

The guy with the big blue balloon head is my BIL Kevin, Sidney and Aleah's dad. LOL



Yesterday was Sunday. That means reveal day at Page Plans!


Here is my layout based on the week 26 sketch. This sketch is awesome, you have to go check out what the rest of the DT created. Don't forget there is a card sketch too and the DT did an amazing job on the cards too. I'd love to see what you create using the sketches.



I created the orange circle paper using techniques I have learned in the class I'm taking over at Creative Scrappers. I also used the same technique to color the leaves.

Thanks for stopping by today, and remember Monday is not the end of the weekend it's the beginning of a week full of possibilities.

3 comments:

Lorie said...

My goodness that layout and picture is beautiful! Looks like the party was fun and what a good idea to decorate pumpkins!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Ahhh what a great way to look at it Angie!!!

I LOVE the photo of your BIL with the balloon head.. thats FABULOUSLY hilarious! hehe

That party looked like some kinda fun!

Your layout is awesome!

Carol A. said...

Wow Angie...I am so lovin' this fall page and also, like you, this fall season. The party looks like it was a ton of fun too! Great outlook on Mondays, girl!