Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just for fun.

So I'm sitting here waiting for the 1 hour layout contest at CS to begin, and I find this on Deann's blog. I Love the Twilight books, I haven't had time to see the movie and honestly probably won't be able to see it until it comes out on DVD (it's actually already in my Netflix queu)

So I thought I would do this for fun. Feel free to copy and past in your blog.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? I am actually a switch hitter, I was on team Edward in the first 2 books then went to team Jacob in book 3 and back to team Edward near the end of book 4. (I'm a huge dork.)

Favorite Cullen? Alice.

Would you rather control emotions, see the future, or read minds? Control emotions, it sure would make life easier. I don't think I could handle seeing the future or reading minds.

If you had to choose, would you rather go on a date with Tyler, Eric, or Mike? Hmmmm, I think Eric, he seemed nice.

Shiny silver Volvo or an antique truck? Antique truck!!

Who were you more like in high school? Bella, Angela, or Jessica? I think I was probably a cross between Bella and Angela,

Which appeals more to you? Forks or Arizona? Forks!

With whom would you rather hunt? Edward, Emmett, or Alice? OR...James, Laurent, or Victoria? Definitely Edward, Emmett, and Alice!

2 comments:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

I wish I was into it... but Im not, but I did stop by to say hey, and I love your background! So pretty! :)

Lesli said...

I just bought all four books! I am going to start reading tomorrow and go the movie on Friday! I can't wait!