Thursday, November 13, 2008

This weeks layouts.

Here are some layouts, I've finished this week.

Taylor
I have been using a lot of blue and pink lately. I Love this picture of my niece Taylor, she is such a sweetie. This layout is based on this weeks Page Plans Sketch.
====================================================

Thankful

This is another one based on this weeks sketch over at Page Plans, this Maverick went a little rogue and squared it on up. (Don't be offended, I'm just kidding)


=========================================
Good Girls
This one is based on this weeks Creative Scrappers sketch and it was picked as layout of the day today. I love how this one turned out.


I had planned on giving you a sneak peak of the card I created for My Sketch World. But I will be creating another card for MSW, Why you ask. Well let me tell ya, I used white cardstock and splattered it with Oriental Poppy Glimmer mist, then I added a deer stamp and my sentiment. I took a picture of the card and as I was editing it so it would be already to send to Lucy, I realized here is this deer with reddish orange splatters behind it, and it's hunting season. You get the idea. So as not to totally gross everyone out, I'll be making a new card.

Maybe I'll send that card to my BIL Todd, he has already bagged his buck this year. LOL.

3 comments:

Wendy Kwok said...

Lovely Colours for each LO! Love them

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Girl.. your layouts are sooo good! I love them ALL!

ps: Love your background too.. maybe someday you can help me.. Id rather just have a plain background like this... I think. hahaha ;)

Margee' said...

Your LO's look great! Keep up the great work!