Friday, December 12, 2008

Back to normal-ish

Thanks for your comments everyone. I know we are all in this together, and although it sucks, it makes me feel better too.




So a few things happened today that have helped me to feel better.




-Dan played me a song (from the 80's and I can't think of the name right now).




-I decided to make my family a nice dinner. I had this potatoe seasoning stuff. You


cut the potatoes up and put them in a bag (that comes with the seasoning) and shake the


bag up. I assume that most of the time the bag doesn't pop. LOL
So this is the nice dinner my family had.

Pizza.

Hugs Angie.

4 comments:

Lorie said...

I'm glad you are feeling better now. My boys are jealous...you guys got pizza! :o)

Margee' said...

Glad you're feeling better, keep in touch. Hugs!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

You are a nut. I love ya though.. Im glad you are feeling better and Dan got your groove on.. hehee ;)

Gina said...

Ha Ha Ha . . . I think I've had that happen before too! :) I'm glad your feeling better, we've been dealing with economy issues since July, lots of people are and are even worse off (I keep trying to tell myself this, that we're not alone). It's hard though and even tougher explaining it to the kids since things have definitely changed around here. You can always email me if you ever need to talk. HUGS