Monday, February 2, 2009

There's something about . . .

Sunshine and Sunday's that just motivates me to create. I have had a productive weekend. I completed 4 layouts!

This one is based on Creative Scrappers sketch 36 by Shanna Lewter.
I got a little carried away with the glimmer mist, okay I got totally carried away.

This one is base on Creative Scrappers sketch 37 by Kristine Davidson. As soon as I saw this one I was inspired. I have been trying to use up my scraps and was able to use all of my Fancy Pants Papa scraps on this layout. Sorry the picture isn't that great I had to use the flash to take it.

Dan thinks it's girlie with the flowers, and the KI hanging over the edge but I like it. I used Oriental Poppy Glimmer Mist on white Kaiser Craft flowers then after the mist was dry I inked them lightly with black ink to give them a bit of a grungy look.



I can't share the other layouts yet, but I will give you a little sneak peek.



Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Margee' said...

Gosh! Angie, your LO's look great!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Oh I love them.. and the more glitter mist the better I think.. cant wait to see the other projects!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

You know.. looking at this again.. there is so much more there than the mist.. the angel wings and the way you put it all together.. wow. Im blown away!