Monday, March 23, 2009

I've been tagged :)

My friend Angi, tagged me, here is what I have to do.



Go to the place on your computer where you store all your pictures and open the 4th folder. Open the 4th picture. Post the picture and give an explanation of what it is. Tag 4 people. DO NOT CHEAT!! You cannot edit or crop the picture!!So here is my picture.......



Brianna and Rebecca (you can see her hand on the back of the white horse) playing in thier messy bedroom. This was taken in October of 2008.

Now I have to tag 4 people.

Carol

Cheryl

Taryn

Tam

3 comments:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

haha, I love it!
Thanks for playin!

Unknown said...

Love your new "spring-y" blog! How fun is this - I'll be surprised to find out what the 4th picture in my 4th file is - LOL.

Tam, I am said...

I love the picture. Too cute! I posted mine! :)