Thursday, April 16, 2009

These are the stairs.

I get a some guff about ending up in the hospital during last years vacation. It's all in good fun and I can laugh about it now. But I've decided to be brave hold my head up high and show you the EVIL STAIRS, that caused a fractured rib, bruised kidneys, a messed up back and unmeasurable pain.





Before I show you the picture you have to remember it was raining, I had my arms full, and I was wearing the cutest flip flops ever, but the had no tread. (Dan threw them away, after I fell).





Are you sitting down? Got your Kleenex ready.....











because you'll probably laugh til' you cry.









Yep, that is them (the stairs not Bob and Dan ). Because of them I found myself in a neck brace, strapped to a backboard and pumped full of morphine. I really have no complaints about the morphine.


You may see a layout about this posted soon.





Speaking of layouts here is one I finished yesterday. This is based on Creative Scrappers Sketch 46.

And don't forget the upcoming Birthday Bash at Creative Scrappers! It is going to be so much fun!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

I can remember about your little accident while on vacation . . . I would never laugh at you!!! I'm just glad your OK now! Super Cute LO . . . I love that little skunk! :)

jinxi~ aka angi said...

LOL.. your commentary is priceless! What a bad fall huh? .. dang. I hope that this year is better! ps: Is that a wheelchair I see on the porch? Are they preparing? j/k. hehee

I LOVE the statement about "the cutest pair of flip flops" hahaa. Todd would have pitched mine too. Dang things get slippery on decks/wood. Evil stairs!

Im glad you can laugh about it now.. and a layout would rock!