Friday, September 11, 2009

Saturday's post and a winner.

A little update on my life in general.

-The girls have went back to school. Alyssa missed the bus the first morning. Becca and Bree
missed the bus the second morning.

-Yesterday I got Becca and Bree's bus stop moved closer to our house. Not an option for Alyssa
the junior high bus doesn't come any closer.

-Dan put a new window in the barn, it is awesome, it looks right out over my little garden. (not
that I spend much time in the barn, but its still cool)

-I have went back to school, and I'm loving it.

-Dan is goes back to school on the 28th.

-I have been scrapping and making cards. I can't share them yet. I also created this. I will be
posting a tutorial next week. In real life the button matches better, it just didn't photograph
well.


And the winner of the Operation Nice Blog Hop giveaway is...


Alison said...

Cute cards.. I really like the idea of cutting out images.
I will have to try that sometime.. HUGS


Alison please me (angiedemeyers (at) yahoo. com) your info and from what store you would like the $10. Gift card.

2 comments:

Yvette said...

Congrats Alison!

Your project is soooo cute! Love the flower and the colors you've chosen!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

ooo Congrats!

That cracks me up about the girls and the buses missing.. sounds like us as kids.

What are you going to school for? and your hubby? ... congrats on that too!

:)