Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Better late than never.

Here is a layout I did for Creative Cookbooking. The assignment was to scrap your go to meal. Mine is Spaghetti Carbonara. I love it and could probably eat it everyday. I used yarn for the title, it took forever and the a looks horrible. Unfortunately this will be my last layout for Creative Cookbooking. I resigned from the DT. I have a lot of things going on right now that need my time and energy.

Here are the other layouts that I have finished this month.


Relax

This one I created for a challenge and didn't have the time to upload it before the deadline. I really like how it turned out though.


Beauty

I love this picture of my niece.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Girl.. I love the yarn as spagetti! Please done sell yourself short..it was really creative too!

The flowers on the 2nd layout are a amazing.. I love it!

and your third layout.. oh goodeness how I love it!

ps: Hang in there!