Sunday, November 8, 2009

Coming clean on my obsession with Tam's blog and a beautiful weekend.

I have developed a habit, when I can't sleep I come to my blog and visit all the blogs in my blog roll. If I am still not ready to hit the hay, I go to my friend Tam's blog, and visit all the blogs on her blog roll. Tam has links to some really inspiring blogs. Then if I still can't sleep, I do laundry. There is always laundry to do.




We had a beautiful weekend and Dan got a few pic's of the buck that has been hanging around our back field. This one is my favorite.

I don't know if I have mentioned it but a while back Dan and I found an old dinning table and 6 chairs at a sale and bought them. My dad has been restoring them and today my parents brought it up to our house. I am so excited, it is so beautiful. Thanks Dad!
I'll get pictures, and post them soon.
My scrapping time is still limited and I am running really low on mojo, but I have started a layout, and hope to finish it this week.
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Tam, I am said...

SMooches!!!!

I can't wait to see pics of your dining room table!!! :)

Margee' said...

Can't wait to see the pics of your dining table and chairs.

jinxi~ aka angi said...

oh shoot I got the posts mixed up.. anyway.. I love that Tam too.. she is a funny girl. I told her her hair looked soft.. havent heard a thing from her since.. I think she is scared of me now. hahahaa LMAO!

... oh yeah. Happy Anniversary.. Congrats!!!!

Deb said...

Hi Angie! I can't wait to see the table and chairs! I love a good find like that! Hope you are doing well!