Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's that time of year.

Winter officially began on December 21st, and we haven't really gotten much snow here.
We did have almost enough for the girls to go sledding on the 20th when we went to my Grandma's house to celebrate Christmas.

Alyssa tried going down the hill standing on the sled.

She didn't get hurt.

Yesterday December 22, was absolutely beautiful Rebecca, Brianna, Cookie and I went for a walk around the property and took a lot of pictures here are my 3 favorites.



Not much going on around here, just getting ready for Christmas. I am really getting excited about it. I won't be posting before Christmas, so I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

I love the pics.. especially of your doggie! Perfect! I hope your Christmas was great! Big Hugs!