Thursday, February 18, 2010

Playing with paper

I've been having a blast playing paper, ink, paint, Glimmer mist and my Cricut.

I did this one for the lovely color challenge at Noel Mignon Challenge Blog.

You know I love a good Challenge blog.

Lovely Sophia
(This one is totally my favorite)


This one is base on Creative Scrappers Sketch 91.
I went a little crazy on the Glimmer mist.

Old Soul

And I did this one just because he makes me smile and I love this picture. (he hates it though)
You Make me Smile

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Noel said...

Love your take on the color challenge Angie! :) Thanks for playing with us!

Martha said...

Very cool Angie! Playing with paper is good for the soul - especially when the pages turn out so pretty!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

I sooo am in love with that layout of Sophie!
You are soo creative. I appreciate your talent and enjoy seeing all your new stuff!

ps: You could never use *too much* glimmer mist haha ;)

Robin said...

I love the first one! What a sweetie. Wanted to let you know I left you a little ray of sunshine over at my place. Stop by and pick it up.