Friday, June 11, 2010

School is OUT !

Today was the last day of school, pheeeew. It has been a busy week and I am exhausted.



To start everything off this girl turned 13. Wow time flies, it seems like only yesterday I was rocking her to sleep. (Brianna made the tissue paper flowers, it's her new favorite thing to do and I have to admit they make me smile.)

Then it was honor awards night. (This pic is as good as it gets, I just couldn't get a good one.)


Dan and I had parked and were walking up to the school for Rebecca's 6th grade graduation and saw our niece lauren waving at us from the cafeteria. Lauren is so funny she always makes us laugh.

Rebecca hugging Mrs. Goldstein, we love her. Alyssa had Mrs. Goldstein for 5th and 6th grade and Rebecca had her for 5th. (all the teachers line up to tell the students goodbye) We all have our fingers crossed that Bree gets her next year too.


Alyssa got her track medal.



Then Brianna had her 4th grade graduation, I know what your thinking because I was thinking it too. 4th grade graduation? that's a little much.. But I get it now because in our school district the 5th and 6th grades are in a different building. So the kids are graduating from the lower elementary to the upper elementary.



We really have been blessed with good teachers this year. Mrs. Eaton is such a wonderful person. (please say a prayer that Dan's neck brace can come off soon thats him in the background)



We loved all these balloon things.

Thanks for stopping by ~Angie~

No comments: