Thursday, September 27, 2007

2 new layouts, and some fall/Halloween decore.

I have a couple of new layouts to share.




This is my first 12x12 transparency (Fancy Pants). I took the picture with white card stock behind it so you can really see the designs on the transparency.



I added the blue Fancy Pants rub-on, it was very difficult to get the rub-on on the transparency. I have never had such a hard time with a rub-on. I don't know if it was because the transparency has such a glossy finish or it FP rub-ons are a little more stubborn than others I have used.


I really like how it turned out. I hadn't planned on adding the pp (MME), but it needed something and I really like the polka dots, with the stripes and curves on the transparency.

The journaling reads:

Alyssa asked: (written in light blue, that doesn't show on the pic)

Why are you taking a picture of my feet?

I said: (also written in the light blue)

Because they use to fit in the palm of my hand.


I have been wanting to use this frame, that I got in a RAK from Cheryl (check out her blog she is such a talented scrapper) I have been waiting for the perfect picture. I love this picture of the girls and the frame works perfect with it (IMO). I used Fancy Pants rub-ons on this lo too, and they were still difficult to work with, but I really like how they look, so it was worth the trouble. I traced around scalloped pp, for the scalloped square.

I have begun decorating my house for fall and Halloween. Thought I would share some photos with you.




Isn't this the cutest bat ever.
and no fall/Halloween decor would be complete without a pumpkin pie scented candle.

The girls and I are going to do a little more decorating tomorrow. They have the day off school, so I promised we would get the rest of the decorations out. Then Dan promised the girls that we would go to the park and play tennis. Then I hope we have a nice quiet evening, with time for me to finish my cards for the RMH swap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie, I absolutely love your new LO - what a darling picture! You've got a great start on your decor, too.

Anonymous said...

I meant to tell you how much I love your LO of the girls, too - it's darling!