Sunday, September 23, 2007

googling, and my hopes for the week ahead.

Have you ever been so bored at work that you googled your own name? Strange I know, but I did it and I am not the only Angie De Meyers in the world. Not too surprising, but this other Angie De Meyers also seems to be a scrapbooker, and is in the crafting industry, from the little tiny bit I read about her. I found that interesting and thought I would share.

Well Monday is 1 hour and 7 minutes away. I really don't like Mondays, its always harder to get out of bed on Mondays.
Rebecca rode the bus to school Friday, and did fine getting to her class without me. I hope that means she is over her fear. Looking back I'm not sure I explained to her that the boy that brought the gun to school, was expelled and can not go to her school ever again. It wasn't until the second day of driving her and walking her to her class that it hit me. She may think the boy is still coming to school. Just send my loser mom award to me now. I swear I just don't think sometimes.
I really hope this week is a lot less stressful than the last few.
I am trying to keep a positive out look on life.
And I really hope I get a chance to scrap.
I did get a couple of layouts done last week one for a challenge at Creative Scrap Shack.
and the one featured in my last post.
Have a great week all.

No comments: