Thursday, September 20, 2007

Perfect

I couldn't sleep last night so I got scrappin'. This is my LO for the RMH Rusty Pickle Ad Challenge. I had a lot of fun with it.


I colored the chipboard pieces with a green Sharpie.
Then I had trouble thinking of a title, and while I was thinking I remembered that it was Wednesday and One Little Word would be give us the new word. Well it turned out to be the Perfect word for this lo. Because I think Rebecca is a perfectly fabulous girl, all decked out in her perfectly adorable polka dot dress. She is just so Perfect in Polka Dots.



I had a lot of fun riping and wrinkling the paper and going a little crazy with the ink, but I love how it turned out and I love those pics of Rebecca.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous layout and I LOVE the pictures!!!!!
Lynn
one little word

Marjolein said...

Great photo's of your daughter, like the design!

Anonymous said...

I love this layout, Angie!! The photographs are outstanding and the all the detail is wonderful!