Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Proud mom, and do these glasses make my butt look big?

Hi, I am so glad it's Tuesday.


I had a confrence with Brianna's teacher this morning and was pleasently suprised that Brianna is getting mostly A's. yaaay Brianna!!! Except for 1 E, and that is for not returning her homework.


I also wanted to share the snowman she made all by herself. It's a beautiful snowman!




And



Just wondering, do these glasses make my butt look fat? I just got them yesterday.




No? so it's just that my butt is fat. (just trying to be funny).


Eww just noticed that my hair looks wierd. Oh well.



WARNING: Alyssa and Rebecca get thier report cards next week, so there will (at least there better be) more bragging.



P.S. I still scrapbook, Here is a layout I did for a challenge over at Creative Scrap Shack.


I used a lot of Rusty Pickle on this, a Prima flower, MM brads, and a touch of narratives by Karen Russell.
We couldn't use photo's on the layout.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice layout.

Gina said...

Hey Angie - thanks for stopping by my blog. Those glasses are pretty cute! Congrats on a great report card from Brianna! Moms are allowed to brag - I'll check back for more proud mommy posts :)