Monday, March 10, 2008

A couple of new layouts.

A Beginning.
Jennifer at CSS, challenged us to use the title to a Beatles song as inspiration for a layout. I am not really a Beatles fan, so I had to look up the titles to the songs. I have been wanting to scrap some of the ultra sound pic's I have from my pregnancies. This one is Becca's, it's kind of hard to see, but her had shows up perfectly on the ultra sound.

Inseparable
Cheri at CSS, challenged us to use strips of paper, I'm not sure I like this one that much. I love the pictures, but I don't know if I chose the right papers, but here it is anyway.


I used Pencil Lines sketch 74 for my A Beginning layout. Corinne Delis is GDT for Pencil lines this week! She rocks, I love her work and the layout she created for PL is AWESOME! You should check it out!

No comments: