Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I've been tagged.

Martha tagged me and I'm supposed to list seven random and/or wierd (you be the judge) facts about myself - so here goes:



1. I'm scared to death when I'm in a car and someone else is driving.



2. I always call my children by wierd nicknames, example "Princess pumpkin noodle" that is the lastest one.



3. I hate to talk on the phone.



4. I am a metal head. Big fan of Metalica.



5. I think big guys are hot, for example:


6. I am left handed.

7. I have to sleep with my hair in a pony tail on the top of my head.

The rules:
Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.
1. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
2. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
3. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I am tagging:
1.Cheryl
2.Amy
3.Jen
4.Bonni
5.Chris
6. Renee, I don't have a link, but you can do it on your My space page. (I think).
7. Anyone who would like to be tagged.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Angie, your blog is looking so good - I love all the changes you've made. I'll be updating my blog soon, with my "tagged info".