Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Etsy

I don't have a lot to share today, it's snowing here, and it is really bumming me out. Yesterday was beautiful, I cracked open the windows while cleaning up the Easter aftermath, the girls went outside and played. It was nice. Today it's cooooolllddd, and snowing like crazy.

So I am spending a little time browsing the internet and I thought I would share some of my favorite Etsy shops with you.

WatchaMaDoodles, I love this shop, awesome mini albums. Tam is so talented! You have to check out her awesome work.

Fairyrade I love cute whimsicle stuff like these fairy doors. So cute!

Shysiren, OMG, I love all of this jewlery!

Yumiyumi, I love her beautiful art work, the owl prints are awesome. I found here while searching for a Christmas gift for Alyssa, my owl collector.

Plush off, silly but cute.

Okay, so now I'm off to work, have a great day all!

2 comments:

twinsand2boys said...

Sorry the weather is bumming you out. Ill have to check out those shops when I get a minute. Have a great day!

Deb said...

I know what you mean about this crazy weather! I keep telling myself, spring has to come sometime right?