Monday, March 24, 2008

Last weekends layouts.

Last softball season, Lexis told everyone that when she grows up she is going to be on Uncle Dan's softball team. Who knows maybe he will still be coaching when she gets to 4th grade. ************************************************************************************
This one is titled "She siad". Just between you and me, I couldn't think up anything more creative.
Journaling: She siad: Mom I'm all done swimming, I'm going to go change.
Ten minutes later she came back outside dressed in her jammies, slippers, and housecoat, looking so cute I had to take a few pictures. Then we spread out a blanket in the deck and the next thing I know she is sound asleep.
It was a wonderful lazy summer day.
2007
************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************


Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments: