Monday, April 7, 2008

A couple more.

I had to do something yesterday to keep my mind off of CSS closing. So I decided to takle a couple projects for challenge blogs.






This one is for Scrap Mojo:







For this challenge we had to use office lingo in the title or journaling, and office supplies. My journaling: RE: My heart it's in the palm of your hand. The office supplies I used are staples, I stapled the ribbon on and I have a couple of staples along the side, but they are hard to see.





This is for Pencil lines





Childhood should be an Adventure.


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


I'll be hanging out with my girls this week as they are on spring break. Wooohoooo!



They got to go to Great Lakes Crossing Mall yesterday with thier Grandma Knapp, and they all got new sunglasses, they even brought a pair back for me.

Have a great day!

11 comments:

Micayla said...

I love the layout, so sweet and simple. Sometimes simple is just the thing to make a layout rock.
Thanks for playing.
Micayla
Scrapmojo

Fletch said...

Love those layouts!!! That pic of your girls is fantastic!

Unknown said...

Love the title and the simplicity of the layout! Wonderful job! Thanks for playing!
xoxo
Marie
scrapmojo

Unknown said...

Angie, I'm shocked that CSS is closing! On a brighter note, your work absolutely ROCKS, girl!!

JulesinParadise said...

You did a great job with those challenges. Miss you already. And miss CSS too!

Kristi said...

Super fun, thanks for playing with Mojo!

Chris said...

aweseom job girl!!!!!!

Jessica said...

loving your work! thanks for joining in!

xoxo
jess (mojo)

Shelly Brewer said...

this LO is really great!!

Michelle said...

Scrapping always makes a day better. I think your take on the mojo challenge is very elegant. Thanks for playing.

Sincerely,
Michelle (MJ)
Scrap Mojo

Christina C. said...

very fun layouts!

thank you for playing along with us!

christina
scrapmojo