Sunday, July 13, 2008

A very Scrappy weekend.

This weekend I had no time to scrap, but I was totally inspired and in the scrapping zone. So I had to make time.

Friday: I made time to create a mini album for Taylor, Alyssa's BFF, who was staying with us.
We had to take her home Saturday, so I had to finish it. I worked on the mini between cleaning the house, and cooking. Kevin, Nikki and the girls were coming over for our last cookout together before they move. :( . I actually put the finishing touches on it sitting at he dining room table chatting with Nikki. Here is a little peek.


Saturday was crazy. I packed a few scrapping supplies in my bag while the girls were getting ready. We had to leave early in the morning to take Taylor home, and go shopping for Alyssa and Rebecca's bikes. Dan and the girls dropped me off at work in the afternoon, and that is where I scrapped these.
Aleah





Be Yourself


Happy Day





Girl up a Tree



Today I also took some scrapping supplies to work and finished 3 layouts. I will try and get them posted tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Margee' said...

Great LO's and mini book!

Carol A. said...

WOW Angie...you had the mojo flowing this past weekend. Everything looks awesome! Great pages!!!

Robin said...

I so loved the OWLS! Your work always inspires me...