Monday, August 25, 2008

I've been tagged and I've been scrapping.

I have been tagged by Suzanne. Thank you Suzanne!







*If you are tagged, you must first post the rules:



* Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!



* Tag 6 other people at the end of your Post.



* Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know



that they have been tagged.




Here's my 7 characteristics: ( not sure how interesting they are)



1. When Dh is at work, Sometimes I sleep with the bedroom light on, but I lay a book on his pillow so that when he gets home in the morning, it will look like I fell asleep reading.



2. All of my daughters names have 3 syllables and end in an a.


3. I could drink coffee all day and not eat a thing, but at the end of the day I would be a hyped up zombie, so I try not to do that.

4. I love to do the laundry and hang it out to dry, but I hate to fold it.



5. I hate talking on the phone. I do it for 6 hours a day at work and just hate to do it at home.( Carol, that is why I haven't called you, I've thought about it though. sorry:/ )



6. I love to write letters to people and send them snail mail.



7. I would rather stay home than go out on weekends.



I am tagging:


1. Carol




2. Chris




3. Deb


4. Gina


5. Lucy


6. Vicki




&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&




I was in the zone this weekend. I got a large box from Rock Mountain Hobbies, my favorite on-line scrapbook store and spent the weekend scrapping. Here are a few of my layouts, there are a few I can't share yet too. ;)





My Girl






Stickers: AC felt thickers.






Squirt







October Afternoons paper





Ki Memories Lace CS.





MM Chipboard





MME Cutout





Sweet




PP: October Afternoons and Kaisercraft
Cut outs: Pink Paislee, My Minds Eye, and Crate paper.




Ink: Color box




Pen: Sharpie


The Fisher Queen



PP: My Minds Eye, KI Memories, and October Afternoons


Cut outs: My Minds Eye


Chip board: Heidi Swap


Cardstock: Bazzill


Ink: Color box.


Thanks for taking a peek.

2 comments:

twinsand2boys said...

Hey Angie, its fun to read your characteristics.

Love the layouts too! Youve been busy.

Margee' said...

Love your LO's, you've been so busy!
How do you do it?