*If you are tagged, you must first post the rules:
* Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!
* Tag 6 other people at the end of your Post.
* Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know
that they have been tagged.
Here's my 7 characteristics: ( not sure how interesting they are)
1. When Dh is at work, Sometimes I sleep with the bedroom light on, but I lay a book on his pillow so that when he gets home in the morning, it will look like I fell asleep reading.
2. All of my daughters names have 3 syllables and end in an a.
3. I could drink coffee all day and not eat a thing, but at the end of the day I would be a hyped up zombie, so I try not to do that.
4. I love to do the laundry and hang it out to dry, but I hate to fold it.
5. I hate talking on the phone. I do it for 6 hours a day at work and just hate to do it at home.( Carol, that is why I haven't called you, I've thought about it though. sorry:/ )
6. I love to write letters to people and send them snail mail.
7. I would rather stay home than go out on weekends.
I am tagging:
I was in the zone this weekend. I got a large box from Rock Mountain Hobbies, my favorite on-line scrapbook store and spent the weekend scrapping. Here are a few of my layouts, there are a few I can't share yet too. ;)
Stickers: AC felt thickers.
October Afternoons paper
Ki Memories Lace CS.
PP: October Afternoons and Kaisercraft
Cut outs: Pink Paislee, My Minds Eye, and Crate paper.
Ink: Color box
The Fisher Queen
PP: My Minds Eye, KI Memories, and October Afternoons
Cut outs: My Minds Eye
Chip board: Heidi Swap
Ink: Color box.
Thanks for taking a peek.