Sunday, October 5, 2008

Lots to share! (long post)

Today was my first reveal as a member of Page Plans Design Team. Chris Ross created an awesome sketch for this week (week 25). Make sure you go check out the sketch and the DT's layouts . Everyone did such an awesome job. I'd love to see what you create using that sketch so please hop over to page plans and join in the fun.
Here is my layout.
HOME

==========================================
This made me smile. Check out Tam's blog. I won her giveaway.

Ummm, Martha and Carol, there's really no need for you two to check it out. I'm sure you are both much to busy to go look at Tam's blog anyway. ( Insert nervous laugh ).

====================================

World Card making Day has come and gone, but the fun over at Creative Scrappers is still going strong. If you haven't registered over there yet, what are you waiting for? There are lots of fun card challenges going on over there until the 12th, plus a Rusty Pickle Challenge and the weekly sketch challenges.

Here are the cards I have finished so far.

This one is for Cheryl's fall colors challenge.




This one is for Kate's no pink or blue challenge.
(Make a baby card but don't use pink or blue)

The paper had blue on it, but I just love that paper and had to use it.

For Carol's pink awareness challenge (those are flowers not boobs)


This is for Carols Create it challenge.

This is for Kristines leafy branch challenge.

This one is for Kristine's round and round challenge


Here are the examples I made for my card challenges
For my use your fiber challenge

This one is for my peek a boo card challenge.

I will be working on a few more challenges tomorrow, there is still plenty of time to take on any or all 25 card challenges over at Creative Scrappers.

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Love your scrapbook page! It was so neat to see everything revealed today! Woohoo!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

LOL... cute cards-all of them! The boob comment cracked me up! hahaa

Anonymous said...

Look at all those awesome cards you made! Your LO is just awesome too. Mine is finally up today on Page Plans. I've already sent the next one in (so it's not going to be late) and I can't wait to see your LO on Sunday.

Jenelle said...

Super big CONGRATS Angie on making the Page Plans DT!!!!!