Monday, October 6, 2008

Some more to share.

Last nights post was pretty long, you can scroll down if you missed it. This post shouldn't be quite as long.

I have a slightly scary announcement. LOL. I have my own ETSY shop. I have been working on a few things to put in there and that is why I haven't been around in the forums as much as usual. I don't know why it was such a scary decision for me to make. I tend to worry to much. But with the economy being so bad I felt we needed something to help us out a little. Dh works in the auto industry and that is doing so bad right now, with shops closing and cuts being made all over the place. Don't get me wrong we are doing Okay, we aren't in any danger of loosing our home and our children are well fed. We do have more than some, but that could all change in the blink of an eye, if Dh losses his job. Okay enough of this depressing stuff.

Here are the 2 things I listed for sale on my etsy today.

A set of 6 fall thank you cards. They look so much better IRL. I used a lot of glimmer mist and ink.






A Fall Tag. For this one I put layers and layers of glimmer mist on it.
My esty shop is called This, that and such. I did have a list of one of a kind, creative names but they were all taken and This, that and such is what popped into my head when I was sitting there wondering what I could name my shop. I will be adding more to my shop this week, so keep your eyes peeled.






=============================================





It's Monday :( and I am already ready for the weekend to be here. We have a Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party to go to on Saturday, I'm pretty excited about.





Last weekend was pretty good, Saturday as you know was World Card Making Day, I had to work, but I got a few cards done, and chatted at the Creative Scrappers Crop, which is going on until the 12.





We also got a few little fix it jobs done around the house. Alright he did most of the work, I just fallowed him around with the camera. LOL


Watched a mama and two baby deer, wander around the field. This is the view from our back porch. This picture is zoomed in quite a bit, can you see two of the deer?
Sunday was a great day, I went to my cousin Nee's baby shower. I was so happy to see family that I hadn't seen in a very long time.
Of course the people I see all the time were there too. Her is my mom and Niece Rachel





The other day someone asked why I take so many pictures of my two youngest nieces, and not as many pictures of my own daughters. Well my nieces haven't gotten sick of me taking pictures of them all the time yet. My daughters run and hide when I pull out the camera LOL.





I got to see my Aunt Becky's newest little one.




I love this picture, my cousins Jay, Ashton, and Megan, and my grandma holding the baby. When Jay walked in I said to my SIL, There is Jay, holy cow he looks like a man.




That is how long it has been since I had seen him.


A little dark but I love it anyway, Becca and Rachel sitting watching Nee open her presents.
The whole reason we all got together, Nee and Wayne and baby.
Aren't they the cutest couple. Their baby is going to be adorable.
I'm still working on overcoming the nervousness about taking pictures of people. I wanted to get a bunch of pictures that I missed out on because I'm a wimp. I wanted to get a picture of Nee and her friend Lynette who is also pregnant. I wanted to get a picture of all Nee and Wayne's kids, but I'm just a wimp and didn't ask. UGH, sometimes I just irritate myself.

1 comment:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

awww girl. You are hard on yourself for sure. Its great seeing you share all of your family photos! I did see the deer! So cool!!!
I want to visit your Etsy shop but for some reason it gives me an error.
The cards and tags are beautiful!

Take care chickie! HUGS!