Gina had a post on her blog and I thought it was great so I
decided to do it to.
This is a tag, so if you would like to post it on your blog then consider yourself tagged.
1. What is his name? Dan
2. Who eats more? Him
3. Who said I love you first? He would say it was me, but it was him.
4. Who is taller? Dan.
5. Who is smarter? I think we are equally as smart, just in different ways.
6. Who is more sensitive? I am by far.
7.Who does the laundry? Me 95% of the time him 3% and the girls 2%
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do, when he is home. He works 3rd shift so the bed
is all mine when he is at work.
9. Who pays the bills? ME
10. Who cooks more? Dan is the cook in the house.
11. What meals do you cook together? Oh, that would be a disaster.
12. Who is more stubborn? That would definitely be me!
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Neither of us are ever wrong, we just give up on
trying to get the other to admit that they were wrong.
14. Who has more siblings? He has 2 brothers, I have 1
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We each wear one leg of the pants.
16. What do you like to do together? Everything, we shop, we read, we talk, we watch TV, we
walk, we workout together. We rarely get time together, so when we do we enjoy it.
17. Who eats more sweets? Ugh, me. Dan doesn't have much of a sweet tooth.
18. His guilty pleasures? Hunting and going to the cabin.
19. How did you meet? We were in Algebra class together when we started dating.
We were in both still in diapers when we met. His parents were my grandparents
neighbors. My grandpa and his dad were best friends as well as my uncle and Dans oldest
20. Who asked who out first? I wrote him a note and invited him to a party, but he couldn't go. I
called him the next day and he asked me to go fishing.
21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
22. Who proposed? He did, we were at his house sitting on the couch watching TV.
23. His best features? His blue eyes.
24. What is his greatest quality? He is a genuine good person. I've said he is the best person I have ever met and I believe that with all my heart. He is an amazing father and I adore that in him. He is pretty much a stay at home dad, he is the one that gets the girls off the bus, helps with homework, cooks dinner, and makes sure they are in bed by bedtime. He's the one that bandages their cuts and scrapes and coaches softball. He leaves for work while the girls are asleep and gets home shortly after they wake up, so to them he is always here.