Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mothers Day Post.

I hope all you lovely Mothers had a great Mothers Day yesterday. I certainly did. We had a cookout at Ohmer park, with my Mother, Mother-in-Law, and 2 of my sisters-in-law Jesse and Nikki. It was to celebrate Brianna's Birthday and Mothers day. We had planned on playing a game of softball at the park but the field was taken, so we came back to our house and set up the bases and had a game. I didn't get many pictures but here are a few of my favorites.


Brianna likes to swing, but she likes pushing people on the swings too.



This is the only Mothers Day-ish shot I got. My Sister-in-Law Jesse and my niece Lauren.
This one makes me laugh, Dan is always giving the girls a hard time about waiting for a good pitch. Yet he swung at this one, way above his head.
We have two pitchers in the house this season, Rebecca has started pitching and really seems to enjoy it. And that is me on first base.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Looks like a wonderful day! You got some great pictures!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

hahahaa I love those pics you caught of Dan! hahaa.. the expression on his face in the first is priceless! hahaa Gee I cant stop typing hahahaha. ;)

I think its neat that you get out there and play with your girls! What a great Mothers Day you had!