Sunday, July 5, 2009

Busy...busy...busy...(4th of July part 1)

I haven't been scrappin', I haven't been bloggin'. I have managed to get a little facebook time tho. And I found some of my cousins, how awesome is that!?!:)

Happy Be-lated 4th of July everyone. We started celebrating Friday. Nikki, Kevin and the girls came up. Then my parents and my brother and his family came over. Kevin made a ladder golf game and brought it over. We all had a lot of fun, here are Dan and Alyssa playing.

<<>

I love this pic, of Kevin, Dan's brother and Lexis, (my brothers daughter). I haven't uploaded pic's from the 4th and 5th yet, so I will post about those another day. I hope you all had a great weekend.

1 comment:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Im interested in that ladder golf.. that is cool!

I cant wait to see more pics.. I love when you share!