Tuesday, June 23, 2009

For those of you who arn't sick of hearing about softball....

This one is for Coach Honicutt...


HOMERUN BABY YEAH!!!!!!!


Rebecca finally gave her coach the homerun he was waiting for. Proving that she will play just as good for him as she does for her dad. And this was after playing half a game for Dan's team.

Before the game Rebecca reminded me of the number 1 rule she has for me. "No yelling or Cheering." (I embarrassed her @ the other game) I took these pictures, why are there only these ones? Because after she ripped it. I was jumping and screaming "Go baby Go!!! Yeah!! That's my girl Yeah!!!!!" Then as she was rounding 3rd I remembered my camera. And I only got a couple of funny looks. The parents of the girls on Rebecca's team, aren't as rowdy as the ones on Alyssa's team, but that's okay. I worked hard to become the most embarrassing mom in the world, I'm not giving it up.

Here are some pictures of Alyssa's game. I mentioned embarrassing Rebecca. . . well it was HOT, and the girls on Alyssa's team are usually cheering on their team mates but they were just sitting there, I wanted to get them a little pumped up for the game so I said if you girls don't start cheering, I will. They all just looked at me, so I stood up and walked over to the fence and started cheering..."Brandy is a friend of mine.... Rip, Rip...she can rip it anytime... rip rip..." They joined in after that, good thing too cuz I couldn't remember the words.







There she goes stealing again. And there's Dan.
There is Rebecca, she isn't as comfortable with steeling bases as her clepto base stealin' sister. Alyssa was first at bat and Rebecca was last. They made it all the way threw the line up, and Alyssa was 10th batter, bases were loaded and she got a GRAND SLAM!!! (and I didn't get a picture of it. :( )


Brianna was with her Aunt and Uncle at her game and she got some great hits. Way To Go Bree!! Brianna has been playing catcher and first base all season and kicking butt at it. No softball pictures of her (until I get them from Jesse). But she is so darn cute, here is a picture I took between games last weekend in Frankenmuth.

3 comments:

Tam, I am said...

Embarrassing our children is one of the perks of being a parent!! :)

jinxi~ aka angi said...

hahahaa, I love the clepto stealing base... hahahaa

Grand Slam.. Home run??!!! These girls are on FIRE!!!

You crack me up with your cheering and camera adventures.. Keep on cheering.. cuz they will appreciate it in time when they look back on this!!!! ;)

A Soldier Girl said...

You can NEVER hear about too much baseball .. I love it .. and man I miss my softball days .. loved your post boo ... and pics are awesome ..