Monday, September 6, 2010

I'll still here.


Wow, I haven't posted in a long time. I should have a lot to share soon. I'm going to try and get my etsy store back up and running. It might take me a while with school and work. I'm starting my photography class on Friday and am so excited about that. So coming soon (I hope) lots of great photo's, cards, and my usually personal stuff.


I feel like we are turning a new page in our life, everyone of us is starting something new tomorrow.


So here is to new beginnings.

1 comment:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

I was thinking about you yesterday and wondering if you had fallen off the blog wagon.. just busy for sure!

I cant wait to see your photos and hear all the new* news!!! Best wishes with it all.

ps: I cant wait to show Hunter that photo of the frog! hehe