Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I love this one!

Just 'Cause
This layout is based on a sketch by Kristine Davidson. It's for a Challenge at Creative Scrappers, we had to use the words JUST 'CAUSE.
I bought a little quick pages pad at walmart with all this lime green and orange elements in it and I knew i just had to get. I couldn't wait to get it home and start cutting it all up. I added Bazzill and Kurio Chipboard and some Crate Paper rubons. The papers are Creative Imaginations, Kurio and a strip of blue Bazzill. I really love how this turned out.
=============================================
I'm a little bummed the mail man had a box to deliver to me today and I wasn't here. So I will be stalking the mailbox tomorrow, to see what kind of scrappy goodness I got.
=====================================
I got a call from Alyssa today, she wants to come home tomorrow. I was thinking, "yaay she missed me!" but I was wrong. We have a swimming pool, Taylor, Alyssa's BFF lives on a lake. Alyssa doesn't care about swimming in a lake, (Alyssa is fearless and will do anything to cause her parents to get gray hair, so swimming in a lake doesn't bother her, me on the other hand wants to see what I'm swimming with). There are swans with babys in the lake and apparently thier nest isn't to far from Taylors house and the swans have been keeping them from swimming. Alyssa didn't miss me at all, she missed the pool. LOL. Oh well I'm still happy she will be home tomorrow, even if it means a long car drive.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

Chris said...

awesome layout!!!!