Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tuesday

Yesterday I was looking threw some of my older layouts and found a few I'd like to share.

BIRTHDAY TREES


I love this one about Brianna's Birthday Trees. For her 6th Birthday


all she wanted were apple trees. My parents bought her 2 and she was so excited.


She took really good care of them.


DELIGHT
I love this one of Brianna, I did this one for a OLW challenge



I Believe

I really love how this one of Dan and the girls turned out. This is one of those layouts,

that I just couldn't stop adding to.





Yesterday we went on a little shopping trip and found these cute Pj's for Brianna. They match one of her Littlest Pet Shops.

You may have noticed I stared tagging my posts. So far I only have used three tags, Family fun, cards and layouts. I may add more as they come up, but my blog is pretty much family fun, cards, and layouts.

Have a wonderful Tuesday.

No comments: